What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect, retain, and use personal information for the reasons stated below:
- To complete the leasing process;
- To request a credit report in connection with leasing or job applications;
- To process job applications;
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- To contact you otherwise when necessary;
- For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- To track our visitors’ use of the site for internal market research;
- To improve the site and the services level and mosaic promote or provide through the site or through other means;
- For special promotions, contests or survey registrations;
- To customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor;
- To ask for your participation in brief surveys;
- To complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform at the site;
- To notify visitors about updates to the sites or services;
- To notify you about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners;
- To be provided to third parties who provide services on behalf of level and/or mosaic;
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- For our internal business purposes.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for our own marketing, advertising, or other uses.